The Salt Creek Ballet Guild welcomes parents, alumni and anyone who loves ballet to join.
The Guild's mission is to ensure the students of Salt Creek Ballet, and audiences in the greater Chicago area, have the opportunity to experience the arts through ballet.
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN THE GUILD
1. You love Salt Creek Ballet.
2. You will get a terrific SCB Magnet for your car!
3. You want to help with Alice's Tea Party & Fashion Show
on April 9, 2017.
4. You want to come to the SCB's Guild's Winter Social
on March 8, 2017.
5. You've been considering it, and this year you decided
to give it a try.
The Salt Creek Ballet Guild is led by Salt Creek Ballet Board Member and Alumna, Sarah (Barkowski) Cuddihee. She is currently the Director of Engagement Finance for Broadway in Chicago.
President Sarah Cuddihee
Co-Chairs Julia Costello Duska Pearson