SUMMER 2022 TUITION
Note: Invoices may take up to THREE (3) days to appear in online account. Please pay tuition upon receipt of invoice, after completing registration.
Acceptable forms of payment:
Checks – Payable to Salt Creek Ballet
Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Questions about payment plans, automatic payments and other payment options should be directed to:
Fairy Tale Ballet Camp/Creative Ballet Camp
Boys in Motion
Pre-Ballet II & III
Pre-Ballet IV & Level A: Ballet & Tap
Pre-Ballet IV & Level A
Pre-Ballet IV & Levels A/B/C Jazz
by May 6
by June 6
LEVELS B & C
LEVELS D & E
LEVELS F & G
LEVEL H & SCB COMPANY
*Weekly rate applies when not registering for the full 6-week program.
REQUIREMENTS for students in Levels D — Company :
- Complete at least FOUR out of the SIX weeks of Summer Intensive in order to advance to the next level for Fall registration.
- To participate in the Summer Workshop students must attend at least FOUR of the SIX weeks, INCLUDING the last TWO weeks of Summer Intensive.
- To participate in the Summer Workshop summer tuition must be paid in full.
- We offer a free placement class to determine which level fits you best.
- Pay by session: Choose how many classes you wish to take each week. Take any level you are capable of on any day of the week. BENEFIT: Missed classes may be made up in or in advance of each session as long as you sign up for the same or more amount of classes each week.
ONE (1) Teen/Adult Class / Week
TWO (2) Teen/Adult Classes / Week
THREE (3) Teen/Adult Classes / Week
FOUR (4) Teen/Adult Classes / Week
Teen/Adult 5-Class Card (excludes Saturday classes)
(must be used within 9 weeks of the purchase date)
Single Class (Drop In)
Available for Teen/Adult classes only. Must be paid at time of class